Friday, December 2, 2011

Shea Hammond: Thoughts

Right, so... dad finally got the new(ish) computer set up, so I decided I'd type up a little something.

Y'know, I've been going to this new school for like a few months or something and I think its insane. The teachers are crazy, like our lab teacher who makes us drink suprisingly harmless chemicals, or our history teacher who somehow knew us before we got in. Luckly i'm not alone and my sister Siobhan and my friend Sven are there too, but me and Siobhan haven't been getting along much lately.

I shouted at her last week because she cooked the eggs wrong but i didn't mean to blow my top, i was realy tired, so she was angry with me then and i had to sleep on the couch. then later she got mad because i was talking to Sven about somthing she probly didnt want to hear (not taking my chances telling you what, she'll blow her top again) and got mad at me then Sven because Sven was being a dick about it. Gracie told us about her brother who died shortly after she and him got in a fight and it made me realise i was probly not being fair with her. yknow it was stuff she said in confidince to her friend Daisy, an I probly shouldntve listened in on what they were saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment