Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Madness at Millard: Day Four, Part Two


Emette laughed maniacally as everyone else either cheered or hiss, at the loss and gain of their lunch money and candy bars. He pulled out a butcher knife and glared at the students, who all gasped.

“Lessy... I shouldn't have let this happen to you...” Daisy said, near tears, trying to help him up. Leslie tried to get up again, but it was to worn out to even pull himself up. Mandy was crying under the table Cedella and Sandy were under. They were upset that Leslie lost. “C-can someone help me get my brother to the nurse?” Daisy squeaked.

I almost went to help her until I heard Emette shout; “Alright now, listen up! I am gonna be in charge around here! You will do whatever I say. Anyone who disagrees, I'll fight you right now!”, so I kept completely still and quiet, scared. 

Two of the Nurse's assistants came with a stretcher and put Leslie on it, dragging him away. They were two big, burly men so it wasn't to tough for them I assume. 

“Anybody object? Keep in mind that if you do, you'll end up like that big lug being dragged away right now.” Emette asked. Nobody objected. I almost did, then finally coming to my senses, that I wasn't all that strong and I'd just just get hurt, even worse than poor Leslie. “Now first order of business. You will give me all money that was brought or given to you in this school. And I know you have it because you all were betting.” He said. He went along to 'relieve' everyone of their money. 

“Uh, spent all mine on bets.” Blanky said. 

“Great. Some kid is terrorizing the school with a knife, and nobody's doing anything about it.” Dominick moaned, passing up his money. 

“Are you kidding me?! I'm not giving you all this!” Alice shouted, a huge wad of cash and candy from the bets. 

“I don't have any...” I said quietly. Emette held the knife at Alice's throat. 

“If you didn't have that knife, I would beat you to a pulp, twerp.” Alice growled, handing over the money. 

Drew pretended he didn't have any money, while Sandy and Mandy hid under the table. Emette pressed the knife to the back of Drew's head. 

“Hand it over or it's going through your head!” He barked. 

“W-what do you mean?” Drew said nervously. Emette pressed harder. 

“Give it.” Emette growled. I was almost white with fear. He pulled out the money but then fainted, dropping it on the floor. 

“Drew... DREW!” Zoey shouted, then picked him up and hauled him to the nurse's office.


I kept quiet and then Emette pulled Mandy onto the table, after she cussed him out. I ran to class after he slapped a shock collar on her.

The next class was Computers, but almost nobody was there, except for Dylan, and Leslie limped behind. 

“What's wit you guys?” Dylan asked. 

“Emette...” I said. 

“What'd he do dis time?” He asked. 

He took Leslie down and now he's threatening the whole school for their money and he put an electric collar on Mandy and he cut Drew in the head, and he hurt Leslie's feelings and--” I explained breathlessly. 

“He get's it.” Leslie said sternly. Dylan looked confused. Leslie sighed and leaned his head on the table. 

“What's wrong wit your arm, Resrie?” Dylan asked. 

“Emette stabbed it with a knife.” Leslie replied. 

“Ooh. Ouch.” Dylan said. I went to my work confusedly, and after a while more kids came in. 

“..now we have some psychotic special ed kid terrorizing this whole school. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, the school staff are a bunch of freakin' wussies that can't stand up for themselves or their students just because of a knife, for Pete's sake. A FREAKING KNIFE. I mean, you have to be kidding me! Good thing I'm leaving this poor excuse of a school.” I heard Dominick moaning about. 

“Whoa, your grumpier than usual, Dominoes. And that's saying something.” Blanky said. 

“Freaking right I am.” Dominick said. 

After that, all I could remember was looking over Zoey's shoulder curiously when she was tweeting Blanky about her hair, and when I asked, she said 'Just talking about hair, it's a girl thing'. 

I pretty much proved her wrong by braiding her hair and she was dazzled. I even got around those protruding horns of hers. 

Soon after that, class was over, and we all filed outside. The buses were nowhere to be seen, and it looked like rain again. So after getting fed up with waiting for an hour, I got to walk a mile in the rain.

How wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment